Corporate Social Responsibility suggests that business should be socially, lawfully and environmentally responsible for the activities of society. This modern line has three key elements: at the same time, a sustainable return, the reduction of environmental footprints (planet), and the balancing of these goals with stakeholders, from employees to general society. so-called Corporate Social Responsibility, a cumulative ethics and tasks that involve all businesses in assessing their impact on society and assessing their responsibilities towards society and shareholders. In restaurants, CSR depends on the legal and functional tasks that need to be implemented for the benefit of society.
According to a research:
Social responsibility can be defined as follows (Carrol 1983). "
CSR to the Restaurant:
The industry is one of the fastest growing service sectors in the world, providing employment for unqualified, trained and trained people with different denominations.
In the restaurant industry, CSR is still a new idea, with many multinational food chains involved in CSR-related activities. A number of financial and social benefits in the design of CSR policy at the hotel The restaurant industry used various volunteer activities for the development of society and owners This initiative represents the commitment of restaurant staff and owners to the you can run programs like quality programs, environmental development initiatives, benchmarking, etc. They play an important role in the welfare of society.
There are many issues for restaurants: wasting, labor conflicts (equal wages, women's rights and trade unions), energy consumption. Despite the fact that restaurants initiate their efforts to increase corporate social responsibility, they are still lagging behind by other businesses.
The restaurant industry may need to concentrate on the following when it comes to developing policies for CSR:
- Waste Management
- Water Consumption
- Energy Utilization
- Employment Opportunities
- Training of Workers
- Environmental friendly activities, etc.
Some Advantages of Developing CSR Policies:
- It enhances the reputation and brand of the restaurant, ensuring that it follows legal and social leadership.
- Helps the restaurant for better customer relationships, as CSR encourages innovation and promotes the production of products that benefit society as a whole.
- Provides clear business purpose and provides holistic information to long-term relationships between restaurant owners, employees, and owners
- Encourages labor law so staff can feel safe and perform well
- It also helps ensure that environment is clean and friendly, which provides a good image for the restaurant's customers. ] Raising the Prosperity of the Society and Increasing the Profits of Restaurants
- Helps the restaurant in fulfilling legal, ethical and social tasks.
CSR's new concept for restaurant owners, and not so easy to understand. It needs research to find best practices in restaurants to meet the requirements of the CSR Directive
Source by sbobet