Generally, the company's corporate governance philosophy is to achieve the highest level of transparency, accountability and integrity. The true meaning of corporate governance is to satisfy the ambitions of bundled owners, customers, suppliers, managers, employees, shareholders, and society. The Board of Directors supports the general principles of corporate governance and guides the organization's action to achieve transparency, accountability and integrity.
Principles of Corporate Governance:
The core objective of corporate governance is to maximize long-term shareholder value. Therefore, good governance should address all issues that are added to the organization and serve the interests of all stakeholders.
Transparency means the relevant, timely and accurate disclosure of relevant information to stakeholders. Without transparency, it is impossible to make progress towards good governance. Business leaders need to recognize that transparency creates a tremendous shareholder value. However, information sharing is blocked by objections from secrecy. There is a need to move towards international standards in order to publicize the Information Society sector and thus to build a high level of public confidence. If a company is publicly in public ownership, it is essential that the commitment to financial transparency must be complete. The Company is an agent for the money of investors, and this responsibility necessitates full disclosure. Companies in India need to learn about creating transparency and impeccable integrity as they are the key ingredients to maximize the richness and richness of the nation. Transparency and disclosure are the cornerstones of corporate governance as all stakeholders are provided with the information they need to judge their concerns.
Senior management, board of directors and CEOs in corporate governance should fulfill their responsibilities to make corporate governance a reality in the Indian industry. In companies with good governance, accountability is followed not only from the bottom up but also the reverse order. In the name of the department, the head of department is responsible for all decisions. The accountant also prefers the objective of creating shareholder value.
Merit Based Management:
A strong directorate is needed to guide and support merit-based leadership. The body must be an independent, strong and non-party body, where the only motive must be through business prudence. While corporate governance is much wider than corporate management, effective and efficient management of the corporate sector is essential to achieving the desired goals. Corporate governance ensures long-term strategic goals and plans, as well as the development and implementation of a proper governance structure, while ensuring that the organization maintains the integrity, reputation and responsibility of the company for the various stakeholders. Thus, corporate governance involves a wide range of system audits and controls.
Proposed List of items in the Corporate Governance Report in the Annual Report of the Management Board:
1. A brief statement on the company's philosophy on the governance code
Board of Directors (BOD):
– the composition and category of directors.
– Participation of individual members of the Board of Directors at BOD meetings and at the last regular general meeting.
– number of other BODS or Board committees, members or chairmen.
– Number of held BOD sessions, number of times agreed
3. Audit Commission:
– A brief description of the terms of reference.
– Composition, names of members and presidents.
– Meetings of the Presence during the Year
4. Remuneration Committee:
– A brief description of the Terms of Reference.
– Composition, names of members and presidents.
– Participation during the year.
– Remuneration policy.
– Details of the remuneration of the principal, in the format of the main report
. Committee of Shareholders:
– The name of the non-executive director of the committee.
– Name and designation of the compliance officer.
– Compliance officer for shareholders.
– The number of complaints has been received so far.
– The number for the satisfaction of the shareholders has not been resolved.
– Pending Shares Transfer
6. General Assembly Meetings:
– Place and time where the last three-year General Assembly held.
– Are special decisions taken by the postal vote on the details of the voting pattern.
– Post-polling person.
– Procedure for postal voting
– Significant related party transactions, that is, transactions of a financial corporation, promoters, directors, administration, affiliates or relatives, etc. Which may conflict with the interests of the company in large part.
– Details of the breaches of the company's sanctions, the stock exchange, the SEBI or the statutory authority in any case related to the capital market in the past three years
. Tools for Communication:
– A semi-annual report that comes to all shareholder households.
– Quarterly results in which the webpage is visible.
– where official news is displayed.
– Performances to Institutional Investors or Analysts
9. General Shareholder Information:
– Annual General Meeting: Date, Time and Venue – Financial Calendar – Date of Closing Book – Dividend Deadline – Stock Exchange Subscription – Stock Code – Market Rates: – Highly low in each month for the last financial year. Performance compared to broad-based indicators such as BSE Sensex, CRISIL Index, etc.
– Registrar and Commercial Agents: Shares Transfer System – Share Distribution – Dematerialisation of Shares and Liquidity – Existing Warrants or Convertible Instruments, Conversion Date and Possible Impact on Share – Workplaces – Correspondence Address
Future on Corporate Governance :
Today, more progressive companies attract and enforce code of conduct and adopt the tougher accounting standards that are required by law. These trends would be further strengthened by the deregulation of economic reforms, the flooding of financial sector reforms, the institutionalization of capital markets, the globalization of financial markets and the tax reform of block money transactions.
Source by sbobet