I'm not just new at work, but also new in this country.
Will someone ask for education on the Labor Policy Protocol?
What I understand, make friends, chat in the water cooler, drink and pool after work – I'm so confused. I wish the Canadian Immigration Dummies Manual or the Canadian Immigration Dummies
Let me introduce this to a short story that employed 2 employees with ABC and the Company on the same day. They are Satish and Carina, all from different cultural backgrounds. They both finished working with the company for the first 3 days and had lunch at the coffee table with colleagues at the cafe. Discussion around the table is the preparation for the weekend and, most importantly, Friday evening is in your favorite bar.
Satish and Carina do not know what to say and are actually cut out, they just think Friday. Fortunately, it's Thursday and there's still a day before you make a decision and a response. What do their colleagues think if they agree and what if they are denied it? Will they be considered vulnerable and do not participate in future outings and activities? Hard decisions.
Satish and Carina were thinking all night. Satish is concerned about what his wife will say when he tells her that she will be on Friday night. On the other hand, Carina welcomes the prospects of leaving the staff and builds, or at least thinks, a stronger relationship. He decided to go until Satish rejects the invitation. On Friday morning they both ask whether they will join the band and Carina will accept it until Satish comes out.
Everything is fine and life is going on. The start of the next week is coming, and as the days pass, Satish finds out that he probably missed something. When Carina is watching her own language, she repeats past fun activities and conversations Friday, Satish began to feel. He returns to his job as usual and focuses on the reports that he needs to send by the end of the week. He does not have the luxury of time and the water cooler company. Carina, however, has brought a lot of friends and constantly chatting around the staff, even during the work. Satish stands in the middle of the report when Carina comes up and starts talking, she does not realize she is very busy with the accounts. He feels sorry when he politely tells her to come back to him as soon as reports are ready and sent. In any case, Carina starts and talks with her friends during the work, she talks about the incident and points out that Satish is rough enough and of course not friendly. They do not comment, they nod.
The end of the week is approaching fast and will be invited again. Both Satish and Carina accept this time and great Friday night. Next week, one of Carina's colleagues mentions that she is fond of Satiis and she did not look like she had mentioned. She was very polite, friendly and funny. In fact, he also mentioned that the people working in the office created a very positive impression of Satish because of his working condition and commitment. Carina finds fault and apologizes for having Satish on the dinner table before others. Satish is very polite to forgive him and tells him that he's okay and actually apologizes for being rough. Everyone is happy and life continues in the usual way. Both Satish and Carina learned a very valuable lesson about these events.
Satish learned that it was important if he was not critical of socialization, though not at the expense of his work. Carina, however, recognized the importance of work ethics and now understands that people are respecting you at work because you are and not for your participation and socialization with others.
- You work, so focus first and then socialize. When a chat colleague talks to you and busy, politely forgives you and tells him that there is time to meet and not catch them. Remember to come back to them as soon as you have
- Invite or reject invitations because of interest and convenience at work and not for political reasons.
- Do not talk about the absence of your employees negatively. People begin to believe that you are a gossipmonger and you are always talking behind people's back. Nobody likes these people.
- If you make a mistake, apologize publicly. People will respect openness. Be straight in conversations, but keep in mind that weighing is the best part of our value. Do not say things that are deliberately harming someone else's feelings
- Keep it away from office policy because it only hurt you
- We strive to be the man who always works in time, the joy of being around.
- Become employees who are respected for their ethics and hard work, not because they are seemingly popular or funny.
More than anything else to enjoy your job and let your performance speak for itself. Keep in mind that if you are successful you will be glad you are a social animal or not.
Source by sbobet