With the excellent teacher from the beginning, it is easy to learn the manifestation of desires. Here are the most attractive attracting teachers I offer to my clients and students. Each one offers a somewhat different approach to the attraction process, but each of them will help transform your life by applying the ideas they share.
- Esther Hicks / Abraham – Many consider that the prime source is the attraction law (LOA) teachings. Esther Hicks Channels Abraham, a collection of non-physical beings, has written more books and has a regular schedule for LOA workshops in the United States. Esther was featured in the original version of "The Secret," but replaced by film-related conflicts. Wayne Dyer – The LOA is clearly apparent in Dr. Wayne Dyer's work. The father of motivation, Wayne, gives psychic views to the attraction process, and warmth and sympathy make him a favorite in the field. Bob Proctor – Bob Proctor has been teaching the foundations of success for many years. He probably knows he's best seen in "The Secret" and the Science of Getting Rich program.
- Louise Hay – As one of the world's largest publishers of publishing houses, Louise Hay has also celebrated the history of winning the cancer. It is his story and firm belief that we are all able to heal ourselves and to create our own reality that is the foundation of his work.
- Jack Canfield – co-author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul book, Jack Canfield has touched the lives of millions of people, but he is also a wonderful speaker and teacher whose seminars and workshops regularly tell about attraction and self-esteem.
- Napoleon Mountain – The author of the self-help: "Think and Grow Rich", the Napoleon Mountain has been inspired by the generation of motivational and inspirational teachers.
- Earl Nightingale – An Early Radio Personality Motivational Speaker, Earl Nightingale's "Strangest Secret" album was the first spoken word record, Gold Record. Earl also co-founder of Nightingale-Conant, Personal Development and Self-Help Publisher
- Neville Goddard – Teaching the Power of Imagination to Transform Your Life Neville Goddard uses the scripture to convey the basic ideas of reflection and creation of thoughts to desires. His ideas are in the work of many modern self-help teachers
- . Norman Vincent Peale – The "Power of Positive Thinking" is the most well-known Protestant preacher, Dr. Peale is an icon of a positive thinking camp. He also created the Guideposts magazine.
- You – You are my best teacher. No one else knows exactly what you need or what changes you have to make on the journey, where you are where you want to be. Learn to trust in your inner guidance.
Your most important asset in this manifold process is your brain! Put your awareness of the top 10 attraction teachers among the great information and start applying the concepts you learn right in your life. Your life will never be the same!
Source by sbobet