As a divorce lawyer in New Jersey, I saw a lot of things in the courtroom and in court. Sometimes the court is so civilized and organized, at other times it looks like the Jerry Springer Show in the courtroom. This article is located in New Jersey, 595 New Jersey, in Hudson County, Jersey City.
According to the case law of New Jersey, each county court has its own approach. Today's article focuses on the Hudson County Family Court.
The judge of the family section is Judge Maureen Sogluizzo. I judge a judge handles the family subdivision and ensures the serious handling of matrimonial / divorce matters. The judge is impartial and does not tolerate parental alienation and cares with the man of the armed forces with great respect. Through its leadership, an extremely important program during divorce litigation is the extension of the early municipal panel that provides clients with a high chance of settling their cases without looking at the costs and stress of negotiation. Judge Daniel Alessandro
Judge D Alessandro is a full-time Jersey City and Hudson county. Kennedy Blvd in Jersey City, NJ had several years of law enforcement before appointing a close Judge at Hudson. Judge Alessandro is a very calm judge who rarely raise his voice and someone who takes time to make decisions. The judge focuses primarily on divorce, childcare and post-divorce movements. Judge Mantineo, the former deputy chairperson of the family class, until shortly after he left for civil cases. Warmly welcomed by the bench and the bar. Judge Mantineo is a man who focuses, works very hard and has liked it and will like it if you are true. Judge Mantineo appreciates the relationship between mother and child, and father and child, despite the problems faced by parents. The Highest Judgment of New Jersey Indictments
- Dispute Resolution and Disclosure
- The Opponent Publishes or Publishes
- a business conference is held where lawyers take the contentious questions to the judge and the time they need to implement the so-called discovery.
- Beginning of Discovery – Both parties have the right to request information from the other party on the basis of the disputed issues. Examples of claimed or claimed items are: bank statements, tax returns, pension fund statements, debt certificates, employment records, credit documents and beyond
- If the discovery is over or close, the parties will participate in the early settlement panel (ESP) at the local superior court, where he submits his views to both parties to the panels, who make no binding opinion on the matter and how to settle it.
- After the ESP, the parties are faced before the judge and explain that the case and if not, then you have to choose an economic mediator for the last time trying to resolve it. The date of the hearing can be given at this post at the ESP conference.
- If the parties do not settle all questions, then the criminal proceedings must be decided before the judge. Family court proceedings are not judges but judges.
- The decision is taken. The parties have to appeal for 45 days.
Source by sbobet